The 2017 RRC/PHMSA Pipeline Safety Training Seminar is scheduled.
The meeting will be at the San Antonio Riverwalk Embassy Suites on September 20 21 & 22nd.
PHMSA will have trainers available to talk about various aspects of the Pipeline Safety Rules in place at the time and to discuss upcoming PHMSA rules and regulations in the process of being passed or implemented.
There will also be an excellent opportunity to meet with and get to know the Railroad Commission personnel in a great setting.
Plan on being in San Antonio for the Conference!
Registration materials and other information will be available here when they are completed.
The meeting was August 24 to 26 in San Antonio at the Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel.
The meeting provided an opportunity to:
- Meet with the RRC staff and inspectors in a casual setting
- learn about changes at the RRC and how those changes will affect you, your company and the industry.
- Learn about rules and regulations coming from the Federal level and from the state level.
- Hear about services and products to make your job easier and your system better.
- A chance to interact with and exchange ideas and best practices with other members of the industry.
- An opportunity to grow personally, and to learn in a concentrated manner from the industry, suppliers and from the members of the RRC.
There were over 300 attendees who learned from 22 speakers from the Railroad Commission, PHMSA and industry.
The presentations can be found on the drop-down menu above.