The Embassy Suites Riverwalk is sold out!
The 2017 RRC/PHMSA Pipeline Safety Training Seminar is scheduled.
Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center
Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk – Downtown
125 E. Houston St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Arriving Tuesday, September 19, 2017 and departing Friday, September 22, 2017 (Meeting days are: Wednesday, September 20th, Thursday September 21st, and Friday, September 22nd)
* Valet parking is $30+ per 24 hours with in/out privileges, Valet: Event/day parking $15.00 based on availability with no in/out privileges.
The meeting will be at the San Antonio Riverwalk Embassy Suites on September 20, 21 & 22nd.
PHMSA will have trainers available to talk about various aspects of the Pipeline Safety Rules in place at the time and to discuss upcoming PHMSA rules and regulations in the process of being passed or implemented.
There will also be an excellent opportunity to meet with and get to know the Railroad Commission personnel in a great setting.
Plan on being in San Antonio for the Conference!
The meeting was August 24 to 26 in San Antonio at the Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel.
The meeting provided an opportunity to:
- Meet with the RRC staff and inspectors in a casual setting
- learn about changes at the RRC and how those changes will affect you, your company and the industry.
- Learn about rules and regulations coming from the Federal level and from the state level.
- Hear about services and products to make your job easier and your system better.
- A chance to interact with and exchange ideas and best practices with other members of the industry.
- An opportunity to grow personally, and to learn in a concentrated manner from the industry, suppliers and from the members of the RRC.
There were over 300 attendees who learned from 22 speakers from the Railroad Commission, PHMSA and industry.
The presentations can be found on the drop-down menu above.