A great fall day!
Sunny in Carrollton!
Over a hundred participants!
Everyone’s out on the course, enjoying a great day of golf and supporting a great charity – The TGA Scholarship Fund.
An amazing lunch was provided by the Atmos Energy Big Tex Cookers, which was enjoyed by all.
The golfers have made the first turn and are on their back 9. When done, we will all meet in the pro shop to give out door and raffle prizes.
A heartfelt thanks to:
- Rad Cook and John Paris of Atmos Energy
- Phil Wiegers and Kelly Lawrence of EGW Utilities
- Jim and Tracy Switzer of Can-Fer Utilities
- Derrell Isenberg of Digco Utilities
- All our gracious volunteers who helped with the logistics of the outing.
- Golf hole sponsors
- All our folks who provided door prizes. (We will be providing a complete list for their support.)
- A special thanks to the Big Tex Cookers who started out this morning at 5:00 am to ensure the success of the outing.
- Indian Creek Golf Club who provided raffle prizes.
- And all the participants who made the outing a rousing success.
Keep an eye out on this site for the photos of the outing